Welcome to Reavis Rehab!
Our mission is to provide health care of the highest quality to both the individuals and communities we serve.
Our dedicated staff of professionals will provide you with exceptional quality of comprehensive therapeutic care needed to promote, restore or maintain your health.
Our outpatient therapy clinic is designed for individuals of all ages. We offer a variety of therapy programs implemented by licensed Physical, Speech and Occupational Therapists in a unique, one-on-one atmosphere.
Licensed Occupational Therapist - OT/ST Clinical Director
Full Time position available
Reavis Rehab and Wellness Center is one of the largest privately owned outpatient therapy clinics in the Central Texas area. We are building an elite team of passionate therapist and client service professionals to develop and support an entirely new class of therapeutic programs and managed services.
At Reavis Rehab, we are always looking for the best and brightest healthcare professionals. We have a caring, passionate team dedicated to improving our client’s health, and we welcome you to join us! Here is your opportunity to become part of an organization that values skills, takes pride in achievements, and produces effective and long lasting results.
If you would like to be part of the Reavis team, please submit a cover letter telling us more about you with your résumé as specified below:
Email résumé to JOBS@ReavisRehab.com
Fax résumé to (512) 310-9228
Skills and Experience necessary for the job:
- Treat a variety of patient populations, i.e. pediatrics through geriatrics
- Engage in collaboration with related professionals, i.e. multiple disciplines
- Ensure seamless client handoffs throughout the evaluation, therapy and support processes
- Demonstrate effective communication and organizational skills, and evidence of professional behavior
- Licensed in the State of Texas
- Fluency in another language, preferably Spanish would be ideal
- Experience with supervising therapists and assistants
- Competitive salary and incentive program
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Comprehensive Health/Vision/Dental coverage
- Flexible PTO program with Holidays
- Simple IRA with Company matching
- Team Events that involve family and/or significant others
Ready Go Swim!
Hannah has been teaching Infants and children of all abilities for 10yrs. Her career started in the UK with Swimbabies where she underwent intensive training and had a successful working career for 5yrs before relocating to the USA. Since relocating, she has continued her passion for teaching through the summer months giving many children the rewarding experience of being confident and safe in the water.
To learn more visit her website ReadyGoSwim.com