Reavis Rehab & Wellness Center is dedicated to helping you identify the cause of your pain! We are eager to work with you in creating a custom treatment program that will allow you to return to normal activities pain-free.
Want to save time? Fill out your patient forms beforehand!
At Reavis Rehab & Wellness Center, we want to maximize your time with us. If you would like to save time on your first visit, please print the following patient documents below, fill them out, and bring them with you to your first consultation. Otherwise, allow extra time before your consultation to fill them out here.
- Back Index
- Back Index (Spanish)
- Neck Index
- Neck Index (Spanish)
- Lower Extremity Functional Scale (LEFS)
- Lower Extremity Functional Scale (LEFS) (Spanish)
- Quick Dash
- Upper Extremity Functional Index (UEFI)
How to prepare for your first visit
- Write down your key past medical history, previous treatments, current medications, and other important information.
- List all your signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist.
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on your first visit.
- Call our office to verify your insurance benefits.
- Arrive at least 30 minutes early for your first consultation.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
What to expect at the first visit
- You will check-in with our friendly front office staff. They will help you navigate the insurance process so you can focus on your recovery.
- You will meet with our physical therapist for the initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation, your therapist will ask questions about your medical history, current pain, or injury. Open communication helps us understand your problem so be completely open and honest about what you are dealing with, and what limits it creates on your life.
- Your movement, strength, coordination, and much more will be evaluated. Our purpose is to help you, so please ensure you explain to your therapist if anything is hurting or bothering you during the examination.
- Your therapist will recommend and prepare a course of treatments to ensure the quickest recovery and the best results. Your therapist will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There will be some treatments performed on the first day to get you started on your road to recovery. However, during the next visit, you will get into the full swing of your treatment plan.
- You will schedule your series of visits with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of your therapist. We offer many convenient consultation times, however, prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- Your therapist will write up their findings and treatment plan to submit to your referring physician or another medical professional who you choose.
- If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to call. We want to ensure your satisfaction and full recovery.