- Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology – 1996
- University of Texas – Austin, TX
- Master of Science in Physical Therapy – 2002
- Southwest Texas State University – San Marcos, TX
Certifications & Continuing Education:
- Aqua Stretch
- Aquatic Rehab Training (ATRI)
- Assessment & Treatment of Compression Neuropathies of the Upper Extremity
- Sports Medicine Rehab (UTHSCSA)
- Harkness Center for Dance Injuries NYU Hospital for joint disease’
- Certified Clinical Instructor (TPTA)
- Over 17 years of experience in Physical Therapy
- Former Scholarship athlete for The University of Texas at Austin – Football (1992-1995)
- Sports Rehab
- Aquatic Therapy
- Dance Rehab & Education
I received my Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology from the University of Texas at Austin. I then attended Southwest Texas State University at San Marcos for my Master of Science in Physical Therapy. I have been a member of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) since 2000.
I am the Center Coordinator of Clinical Education (CCCE) for student physical therapists and I am a certified Clinical Instructor.
My special interests include orthopedics, sport related injuries, and aquatic rehab.
When not working, I enjoy traveling and gardening.
I am also a former letterman for the University of Texas football team (1992-1995).